Garage flooring is an investment and we believe buying premium garage flooring should come with superior confidence. Our Ribtrax, Ribtrax Smooth, and Diamondtrax now include a limited lifetime warranty. Our warranties aren’t prorated, with no restocking fees and no hassles. To give you more peace of mind we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee for any garage flooring tiles that are in re-usable condition.
Swiss designed and made in France
We pride ourselves on the quality of our garage flooring products. And, know that our garage flooring is made with exacting technology and manufacturing standards, and the highest quality materials. We are also dedicated to providing superior customer support to you, regarding any of your garage flooring needs or questions. Elite Modular flooring will exceed all your needs. If you have any questions regarding our garage flooring warranty or garage flooring products, contact us.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Elite Modular Flooring warrants the Covered Products identified herein below* to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product from date of original purchase and installation when the product is installed, operated and maintained according to manufacturers installation instructions. This warranty extends to the original buyer ONLY, with proof of valid online or postal warranty registration, original purchase receipt and original box labels Elite Modular Flooring will repair or replace, free of charge, any part proving defective in material or workmanship.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing the defective product/tile(s) under this warranty shall be assumed by Elite Modular Flooring except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by you, the Buyer: cost of transporting the product to Elite Modular Flooring; removal of the product and reinstallation. This warranty strictly applies to the repair and/or replacement of the product ONLY.
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Elite Modular Flooring be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty.
Covered List of Products Lifetime Limited Warranty Applies
- Ribtrax Smooth
This warranty does not apply to
- Service calls (site visits) to correct the installation of our products or to instruct you how to use or install our products. Damage resulting from improper handling or shipping of products, or products damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, modification
- or mishandling.
- Shipping or postage fees to deliver replacement products or to return defective products. Repairs or replacement when your product is used in other than normal, single-family household use, such as a commercial environment, or handled in any way inconsistent with the installation
- instructions included with the product.
- Cosmetic damage, including stains or discoloration, which does not affect the structural or functional capability of the product.
- Any labour costs during the limited warranty period. Surfaces damaged due to chemical interaction.
- Damage resulting from failure to install the tile floor covering with the tread plate surface facing upward.
- Damage caused by mold, mildew, fungus or bacteria.
- Damage from improper use including without limitation, burns, cuts, scratches, scuffs, punctures and indentations.
- Damage caused by permanently adhering the tile floor covering to the surface of the existing garage floor.
- Damage from extended direct exposure to sunlight.
- Damage from excessive moisture, alkaline and hydrostatic pressure damage from sub floor.
- Damage caused from improper installation.
- Elite Modular flooring tiles must be checked for existing defects before and during its installation.
- Flooring which has been installed in spite of visible defects is exempt from the warranty.
How To Submit a Warranty Claim
Upon discovery of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity in the Covered List of Product you must notify Elite Modular Flooring email@example.com or call us to rectify the issue as quick as possible, from anywhere in the UK of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity promptly.
If the return of a defective product is requested by Elite Modular Flooring, Buyer assumes the shipping costs. We recommend that the Buyer insures the shipment with return receipt requested. Elite Modular Flooring accepts no liability for products lost or misplaced in shipment.
Return Shipping for a non-defective product is the responsibility of the customer. Return Shipping will be covered for damaged and defective product only. Shipping charges for any re-orders are charged at cost. This includes special shipping requests.
The Buyer should carefully pack the Covered Product, preferably in the original packing materials, and deliver it, together with a copy of the original purchase receipt and a description of the problem, to:
Elite Modular Flooring
Unit 11 Precision 4 Business Park